Thursday 9 March 2023

What I hope the other half of the DCU projects will be.

 

Here's another DCU blog.

So Gunn has announced the films and shows he announced this winter is only half of it. So here are my hopes for these superheroes to get their own movies or shows. 

Here are my top projects I would love to see in the next half of Chapter One, Gods and Monsters. 


12. Lobo 

A Lobo movie or series will likely happen, and no doubt Jason Momoa will play Lobo since Aquaman 2 doesn't look that good. 

11. Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

I would love to see a Harley Quinn movie, and they could call it Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Margot Robbie wants to make a Harley Quinn movie with Poison Ivy, and she wants the two of them to have a romance.


10. Hawkman 
I would like to see a Hawkman movie or series because he was the best thing in Black Adam. Hawkman could also have the Justice Society of America and Hawkwoman. 


9. Aquaman 
With some reports that Aquaman 2 performed terribly with test audiences, I think they will reboot Aquaman, which could be part of Chapter 1. 


8. Green Arrow
I think it would be cool to see a Green Arrow film because we had Arrow. I think this time, the DCU Green Arrow should get a movie. Also, Austin Butter would be great as Oliver Queen. 


7. Static Shock
I think a Static Shock movie or series would be cool because there were plans for a film, but they canned it. However, don't rule out Static yet. I can see Static becoming a Young Justice with Blue Beetle as a member too.


6. Martian Manhunter
I can see a Martian Manhunter project for chapter one, either a tv series or a movie, but I think the tv series works better for Martian Manhunter. They could even add him to the Authority, and he leaves the team after because he disagrees with their violent ways.


5. Titans 
I think we would get a Titans movie in chapter two after the Justice League, but if we get a Titans film. I think the team rooster should be Nightwing, Starfire, Flash (Wally West), Cyborg, and Donna Troy.


4. Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman, I think, will be in the other half of chapter one because we are getting a Paradise Lost series. I believe this film will be a reboot of Wonder Woman, and I don't want them to retell her origin story. I would just adapt a different storyline like the War Torn storyline. Just learn from 84's mistakes.  


3. The Flash 
The Flash film, as we know, will reset everything, and whatever they do, I just want them to recast the Flash. Besides that, I want to see the Rogues, Wally West as Kid Flash, Jay Garrick, aka the original Flash, and setting up Reverse Flash. 


2. Justice League 
No doubt Chapter One will end with Justice League, and I don't know what rooster they will go with. Many fans want the animated series Rooster, which I would love. I can see the rooster being Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern (Depending on which one they choose, either Hal or John.), Martian Manhunter, and for the heck of it, add Hawkgirl to the team. 
The projects that would set this film up would be Superman Legacy, Brave and the Bold, Lanterns, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter. Depending if these are projects Gunn will announce for the rest of Chapter One this year.

1. Nightwing
I'm a huge Nightwing fan, he's my second favorite DC character, and I would love to see a movie or tv series made about Nightwing. It could be a coming of age and Dick Grayson being a hero in his own right. I hope Gunn will announce a Nightwing film or TV series for chapters one or two, as long as it's good. 


So that's what I hope Gunn will announce for the rest of Chapter One, but there is a good chance some of these projects won't be in chapter one but maybe chapter two. Let me know what you think, and hey, what DC characters are you hoping for in the rest of Chapter One, Gods and Monsters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment