Friday 31 March 2023

Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves Review

 

My review of Dungeons and Dragons
So I saw Dungeons and Dragons, and here's my review of it...I loved it. I had a great time with this movie; it was so much fun to watch. We haven't gotten a good fantasy film in a while. This film is way better than that awful 2000 film from 23 years ago. 
I loved the cast of the film. Everyone was amazing. Chris Pine steals the show as Edgin, aka the Bard. Michelle Rodriguez was great as Holga, aka the Barbarian, and the rest of the cast, Justice Smith as Simon, aka the Sorcerer. Sophia Lillis as Doric, aka the druid, and Hugh Grant all did a great job. I think Rege Jean Page did a fantastic job playing Xenk, aka the Knight. He was so badass in the film. Plus, the villain of the film Sofina played by Daisy Head, was good. There are a lot of Dungeons and Dragons references from the board games. 

The movie was also hilarious too. I was laughing pretty hard at some scenes. I'm glad it wasn't too serious, which is good because the directors said they looked at Thor Ragnarok for inspiration instead of Game of Thrones. This film is a lot of fun to watch, and you will have a good time because it's one of the best fantasy films we've gotten in a while. I had a great time watching this movie, and I give it an 8 out of 10. Go see it if you're a big fantasy fan or a Dungeons and Dragons fan. I hope they make a sequel, and we're getting a tv series spin-off with Joe Manganiello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment