Thursday 30 March 2023

John Wick 4 Review

My Review of John Wick Chapter 4


So I saw John Wick Chapter 4, and here's my review of it...I love it! You can never go wrong with Keanu Reeves because this film was incredible. It was nonstop action at every corner. The film is so much fun, and the cast of the film all do a great job. Keanu Reeves is great, Laurence Fishburne, Ian McShane, Donnie Yen, Bill Skarsgard, Natalia Tena, Shamier Anderson, Hiroyuki Sanada, and of course, the late Lance Reddick. 
I would say this is the longest John Wick film, so heads up, it's about three hours long, but it's so good. I had such a blast watching this movie. I recommend it to anyone who just wants to have a good time and watch something that is story- and action-driven. My favorite scene in the movie is in this hotel in Tokyo where John is fighting nunchucks, and it's such a fantastic scene. You will have a good time with this movie.
I give John Wick Chapter 4 a 9 out of 10. GO SEE IT! 

In memory of 
Lance Reddick.
This review is also dedicated to Lance Reddick.
He was a fantastic actor, and his character Charon was one of the best characters in the franchise. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment