Friday 15 September 2023

DCU Justice League Fan Cast and my official picks.

 

DCU Justice League Fan Cast and my official picks for Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter.

Now, I don't know if this is the Justice League we are getting this all speculation. 
 We will not know the first DCU Justice League team roster until after the strike.
Still, here are the actors I would cast in the DCU, and two of them have already been released. 


David Corenswet as Clark Kent/Superman 

David has been cast as Superman, and honestly, he was always my first choice to play Superman in the DCU. I'm happy Gunn cast him as Superman. 

Scott Eastwood as Bruce Wayne/Batman 
Choosing Batman was hard, but in the end, I decided to go with Scott because he's got the right look, and I can see him as Batman. He deserves better after the first Suicide Squad.

Kaya Scodelario as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman 
Kaya has the right look to play Wonder Woman, so I chose her as Wonder Woman. 

John David Washington as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter 
John, here to me, is the right choice to play Martian Manhunter, and his dad is a fan favorite for the character, too. John is who I would cast Martian Manhunter. 

Glen Powell as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern 
To be honest, after Top Gun Maverick, this guy speaks to me as Hal Jordan. I don't know if they will go with Hal Jordan as the first Green Lantern to join the Justice League. They might go with John Stewart instead, which I would be fine with as long as it's not Guy Garner. 

George MacKay as Barry Allen/The Flash 
For Flash, like I wrote before, anyone is better than Ezra, and I know Lucas was a fan favorite, but in the end, I'm going with George MacKay as The Flash. 

Isabela Merced as Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl 
Since Isabela has already been cast as Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl, we will see her in Justice League since the character will be in Legacy. 


This is my team rooster for the DCU Justice League, and yes, it is based on the animated series team rooster, except I replaced John Stewart, Wally West, and Shiera Hall with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Kendra Saunders. We shall see what type of Justice League we will get in the DCU, and I just hope it's a good team. 
Let me know what you think. Leave a comment, and have a good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment