Sunday 10 September 2023

My Top 5 Actors to play Flash in the DCU.

 

My Top 5 Actors to play Flash in the DCU. 


So after the Flash drama and being a box office bomb, let's face it: Flash reset everything, and we will get a new Flash because no one wants that creepy Ezra as Flash. So here are another top 5 actors to play The Flash in the DCU. 

Here are my top 5 actors to play The Flash.
For Flash, I would cast an actor in their late 20s to early 30s.


5. Tye Sheridan 
Tye was excellent in Ready Player One and is a talented young actor. I think he could be a good Flash. Although I do see him playing a different character instead of Flash, to be honest. 

4. Alexander Ludwig 
Alexander looks like Barry Allen, and he was great in Vikings and is Canadian, too. Alex here, I think, could pull off a good Barry Allen. He's got the right look, and he's a good actor. 

3. Jeremy Allen White 
Jeremy is fantastic in the Bear, and I think he could be a good Flash. He's very ripped in real life, and he can be funny and dramatic simultaneously. So he would make a good Flash. 

2. George MacKay  
George was rumored to take over as Flash after Ezra and his performance in Captain Fantastic in 1916. He could pull off a great Flash. Besides, British actors make great superheroes. 

1. Lucas Till 
Now Lucas is a fan favorite for the role; he looks the part, and he can act the part. I can see him as the Flash, and I think he would do a great job. 

So those are my top five actors to play the Flash in the DCU.
We can all agree we would accept any of these five actors as long that creep Ezra is gone.
Let me know what you think? 









No comments:

Post a Comment