Thursday 14 September 2023

My Top 5 Actors to play Martian Manhunter

 

My Top 5 Actors to play Martian Manhunter in the DCU.


Here's another of my top five actors to play DCU characters; this time, it's Martian Manhunter. Martian Manhunter has appeared in the DCEU films but didn't get his moment to fully shine. Again, I don't know if Martian Manhunter will be in chapter 1, but it would be cool, and I would like a TV show for this character, like a detective sci-fi series. 


So here are my top 5 actors to play Martian Manhunter.


5. Jesse Williams 
Jesse Williams was excellent in Detroit to Become Human. Despite it being a game, I loved his performance in the game. So I think it would be an exciting choice to play J'onn. 

4. Mahershala Ali
Mahershala here is one of the best actors I know, and I have to be honest; I don't think we are getting Blade anytime soon because of rewrites, and he's not happy with the script. I wouldn't be surprised if Gunn offered him a role in the DCU if that's the case. I think he would be a good fit for Martian Manhunter. 

3. John David Washington 
I know I included John in my top five Green Lantern actors, but this is another role I can see him playing. 

2. Tongayi Chirisa 

Tongayi here was in Transformers Rise of the Beasts. He played Cheetor, and even though he didn't get a lot of lines, he still sounded fantastic. He's not a big name, but casting an unknown would be exciting. We've seen how well that turned out with Christopher Reeves and Christ Hemsworth. 

1. Sterling K. Brown 
Sterling K. Brown is one fantastic actor, and I could pull off a great Martian Manhunter, and he's in great shape for his age. 


So those are my top five actors to play Martian Manhunter. Let me know what you think.
Also, I will release my choices for the role in a DCU Justice League Fan Cast.
However, I don't know what the team rooster will be because, let's face it, we won't know after the strikes are over. I'm hoping for the animated series team rooster.  


No comments:

Post a Comment