Tuesday 12 September 2023

PEI Restaurant Reviews.

 

PEI Review 
So last week I went to PEI with my girlfriend, and I got to tell ya it was fun, like the beaches and the restaurants were good too. PEI is small, but there's still a lot of stuff to see like we went to Julios.

Julio's Oyster Express.
Was a really cool place to go to. They have fresh seafood, and trying the oysters is one of the funniest things.
The Oysters were good, but they still had some salt water. If you try them, pour the water out, but keep your finger on the oyster so it won't spill.
I also learned that brown oysters are in upper water and green are in lower water, and oysters can change their gender. The Oysters were delicious, and we had about five of them. And I would say the green oysters are the best. Also, Julio was our host; he was a lot of fun and a great guy. He taught me a lot about oysters, so check out Julio's Oyster Express if you go to PEI. 

While we were in PEI, we saw some buffalo, and I'm surprised they have buffalos in PEI. 
It was really cool. 
Now, the restaurant was this famous fish and chips restaurant called Richards.
They are known for their fish and chips and lobster sandwiches. 
I ordered the Fish and Chips, and It was good, but I think the fish was too greasy. The fries were fantastic; my girlfriend said the lobster sandwich was good. Lobster is expensive there in PEI.
Overall, I still enjoyed the food. It's an 8 out of 10.
The fries were great, but the fish were too greasy. 
One morning me, and my girlfriend went to McDonald's...McDonald's Bakery.
It's a bakery, not a restaurant, and I have to say they make great donuts and cinnamon buns, too. 
I highly recommend this place for a freshly baked donut.
I give it a 9 out of 10. 

Overall, PEI was a great place to visit, and I recommend going there if you want to escape it all. 
Lots of amazing views of the beaches and landscapes. You must explore so much of this island because there's lots to see and great wineries and restaurants to check out. Also, the beaches there are great and, best of all, not rocky, but there can be lots of seaweed, but the beaches there are worth checking out. 
Heads up, they get super busy in the summertime, and the water was freezing cold, too. 

Our last two days were in Charlottetown, and it was fun. It's not big like Montreal, but for a small town,  they party hard on Friday and Saturday. The city had good places to check out, and the hotel we stayed in for two days was good, too.
PEI was a lot of fun. I recommend going once in a while just to get away from work but heads up, they hurricanes every 5 years, according to someone there. 
So yeah, PEI was worth checking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment