Sunday 21 January 2024

Chicken Run Dawn of the Nugget Review

 

Chicken Run Dawn of the Nugget Review.

So I saw Chicken Run Dawn of the Nugget last night, and here's my review of it...I love it. It was an excellent 23-year-old sequel to the 2000 film. I love Chicken Run. It's one of my favorite Aardman films, and I was skeptical of them making a sequel because some classics don't need sequels. However, to my surprise, this was a good film. I had a fun time with Chicken Run Dawn of the Nugget. The story is set years later, with the chickens now living on an island. It is about Rocky and Ginger's daughter, Molly, who wants to leave the island and see the world. She learns about these chickens going to this farm, which is actually a slaughterhouse where they turn chickens into nuggets. Explains Dawn of the Nuggets. The film had good animation, and the characters are just as they were in the first film. However, this time, Ginger and Rocky are now voiced by Thandie Newton and Zachary Levi, replacing Julie Sawlha and Mel Gibson. It was a shame, but we all know why they didn't bring back Mel Gibson. Overall, I still enjoyed this film, and I had a fun time. I was on the edge of my seat watching it. This is a fun movie to watch, and it does make you not want to eat chickens anymore. I give this film an 8 out of 10. Go watch it. It's a fun family movie for everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment