Sunday 7 January 2024

Leave The World Behind Review

 

My review of Leave The World Behind

So, I saw Leave the World Behind last night, and here's my review of it...The movie was interesting. I was so interested in what this movie was trying to tell because, let's face it, imagine if our satellites were hacked and we lost Wi-Fi, cell data, and much more. It is scary to many people because we rely so much on that stuff. The film dives into that, and we see how the world goes to hell. The film is about an average family, played by Ethan Hawke and Julies Roberts, going on vacation, and they get a surprise visit from the Airbnb owners, a father and daughter played by Mahershala Ali and Myha'la Herrold. The film has crazy moments, and some messed up moments. The characters do come off weird, and they are unlikeable at times. This film, as I wrote, was interesting, and it's worth checking out because the ending of the film is an open end. Overall, I liked this film because I wanted to know what would happen, and it was an interesting story about us losing the world satellites because, let's face it, we rely so much on phones and laptops that we would go crazy. 

I give it a 8 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment