Tuesday 30 January 2024

Godzilla Minus One Review

 

My Godzilla Minus One Review

Heres my full review of Godzila Minus One and I loved this film. This was amazing film and a great Godzilla film in general. The film had great characters, great storytelling, and for a movie that was made from 15 million budget. The film is about a former kaikaze pilot named Koichi he  abandon his duty after an attack of Godzilla and was shamed for the deaths of his fellow soldiers. He meets a woman named Noriko and a baby she rescued. He decides to help them and basically starts a family with them but Godzilla returns and Godzilla is bent on destroying all of Japan. 

This is another take where Godzilla is the villain of the film instead of the hero.

The film is about redemption and fighting to live another day. I love this film is set after world war 2 and it's about the Japanese picking up the pieces from the war and the film has such great characters that you grow to care for and have connection with. You feel for them and want them to successed in defeating Godzilla. The film had intense moments and sad moments but also had good moments like the ending made me shed tears. I have never cried seeing Godzilla film but it's because you feel a connection with the characters of the film. The special effects were incredible too. 

To me this was the best film of 2023 and I give a 9.5 out of 10. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment