Saturday 27 January 2024

The Iron Claw Review

 

My Review of The Iron Claw.

So, I saw The Iron Claw, and here's my review. I loved it. This was one of the best movies I've seen, and I get why everyone wanted this film to get an Oscar nomination. The film is about the Von Erich family, who are professor wrestlers, but this family believes they have a curse. I won't give anything away, even though it is based on a true story. In the film, I cared a great deal about the characters; I felt for them, and you feel bad for them but not the dad. This was one of Zac Efron's best performances; he was fantastic playing Kevin Von Erich; everyone in the film did a great job, like Lilly James, Jeremy Allen White, Harris Dickinson, Holy McCallany, and Maura Tierney, the cast all did a great job. The wrestling scenes in the movie were really cool, but wow, some of the moves looked painful. If you're a wrestling fan, you will love this film. The movie still had some sad moments that got to me. The ending was emotional, but it shows that we must be there for our family and help them when they need it. This film was excellent and worth watching. Von Erich's family has gone through so much tragedy, and only one son is still alive, but he's living his best life with his wife, kids, grandkids, and nieces. 

Zac Efron deserved a nomination for his performance. 
This was a great film I highly recommend and I give a 9 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment