Sunday 31 December 2023

My Top Four Best Video Games

 

My Top 5 Best Video Games of 2023

Now I haven't done a video game reviews in awhile so here is my top 5 best video games of this year.


4. Super Mario Wonder

Super Mario Wonder is a great family game and who doesn't love Mario and I love how you can play as any of Mario's friends in the game.

3. Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 2 was a great game but it still had it's issues and some stuff it didn't need to be there but overall it's a good game. Still don't like Mary Jane's look in the game I just hated it and some of the side quests were kind of bad. 

2. Balur's Gate 3
 
I've been enjoying Baldur's Gate 3 and I'm not surprise this won best game of the year. It's really fun to play and the companions are really cool. 

1. Zelda Tears of a Kingdom 
As a huge Zelda fan I have to pick Tears of a Kingdom. This was a great Zelda game and I just loved the open world, the temples, and the voice acting was fantastic. To me this was the best game of 2023.




No comments:

Post a Comment