Wednesday 14 August 2024

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

My The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare
Review

So, I saw the Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare, and here's my review. I had a great time watching this film. It's a good old action WW2 film based on the true story of this small black ops team during World War Two. Let me tell ya, this group of six soldiers is so fantastic. The action in the film is excellent, and the characters are so cool. Alan Ritchson's character uses a bow and arrows in the movie significantly. I hope he gets cast as Batman or Green Lantern. The rest of the film's cast, including Henry Cavil, was great, too. He was fantastic, as were Eiza Gonzalez, Henry Golding, Babs Olusanmokun, Alex Pettyfer, Hero Fiennes, and Cary Elwes. This film was fun to watch, and it's hard to believe it's based on a true story. I give this film an 8 out of 10. If you're looking for a fun time, I recommend this film. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment