Monday, 17 August 2026

Hayden Panenttiere Tribute

 

Hayden Panenttiere Tribute
Today we lost Hayden Panettiere; she was a talented actress and was part of our childhoods. We all remember her from Bugs life, Heroes, and most of all Kingdom Hearts. She was the voice of Kairi. Hayden was an amazing actress, and her death was a shock to all of us. I remember meeting Hayden once; she was very nice, and I gotta tell ya, I told her I loved Kingdom Hearts, and she loved that. It was sad that she didn't return for Kingdom Hearts 3, as she explained she was never asked, which shocks everyone why they didn't ask if she wanted to come back but Hayden will always be the original voice of Kairi. Hayden's work will live on forever, and my deepest condolences to her family and friends. All will miss her; this blog is dedicated to her memory. 
Rip Hayden Panettiere 
"Don't Ever Forget: Wherever You Go, I'm Always With You."
"One Sky, One Destiny."

No comments:

Post a Comment