Wednesday, 19 August 2026

What I want to see in the next Spider-Man film. Spoilers

 

What I want to see in the next Spider-Man Film.

After Brand New Day and with another Spider-Man film in the works here is what I want to see in Spider-Man 5.

6. The film could be a set up for a proper New Avengers film.

Now Marvel is going to focus heavily on the X-Men over the next couple of phases, but hey, that doesn't mean we can't get a new Avengers film. We should get a New Avengers film with Spider-Man joining the team, and he doesn't go after small potatoes. I get why so many fans hated Yelena's potatoes statement. 


5. I want to see Spider-Man team up with Daredevil or the Fantastic 4.

Now, if there is another team-up after Punisher, I would like to see Spider-Man team up with either Daredevil or the Fantastic Four. Spider-Man has a history with these characters, and I would love to see it play out on the big screen. However, they might cut back on that focus on just Spidey, which is cool, but I would love to see him team up with either Daredevil or the Fantastic 4. But who knows? They might have Spider-Man in the next Fantastic 4 film. He will likely team up with the Fantastic 4 soon. 

4. Maybe give Peter Parker a new love interest.

If you've seen Spider-Man: Brand New Day, you know MJ and Peter don't get back together, and let's face it, when Jean did that kiss scene, it was awful. I think maybe in the next film Peter should get a new love interest; Black Cat would be a great idea. Fans love Black Cat, and I love her too, so yeah, I would say make Black Cat his new love interest. Or, if not, we could get MCU Gwen Stacy, Carlie Cooper, Silk, or Mary Jane Watson.
If I were to cast Black Cat, I would cast Sydney Sweeney or Natalie Alyn Lind.

3. Interduce the Osborns.

Now, if you remember in No Way Home, Norman Osborn mentions that Oscorp doesn't exist, nor are there any Osborns in the MCU. However, with Secret Wars coming, it's likely they could add in the Osborns, and that in the new universe we have an Oscorp and Norman Osborn could be set up to be the Green Goblin, and we could get a proper, comic-accurate Green Goblin. As well, the same for Harry Osborn, and he could be Peter's new friend but later his enemy. This could also set up Norman Osborn to become the Iron Patriot and form the Dark Avengers. If I were to cast Norman Osborn, I would cast Michael Fassbender as Norman Osborn and Timothee Chalamet as Harry Osborn. 

2. Give us a classic Spider-Man villain; here are my top three choices as the next villain.
Hobgoblin. Hobgoblin is a villain long overdue for adaptation, and since we have Ned Leeds, maybe that could lead into it. Like, I can see Roderick Kingsley as the villain of the film, and he is the Hobgoblin, and maybe he frames Ned as the Hobgoblin. If I were to cast the Hobgoblin, I would cast Luke Evans, Josh Hartnett, Andrew Scott, or Macaulay Culkin.
Kingpin. Vincent wants Kingpin to fight Spider-Man, and that could be a great idea for a film. Where Spider-Man faces off against Kingpin, and you can have Daredevil and Hobgoblin in the film too. It could be a war-on-crime film. 
Venom. Venom has been teased, and it looks like we are likely getting Venom in the MCU, but it will properly happen when we get to Secret Wars because that was Venom's first appearance. For Eddie Brock, I would cast Ben Hardy as Venom.


1. The next storyline should either be the Venom Storyline or the Hobgoblin/Kingpin Storyline.
Now, these are two storylines that I could see getting adapted for Spider-Man 5. One idea is that after Secret Wars, Spider-Man now has the black suit, but he later shows his dark side and learns that it is an alien suit from the Fantastic Four, and MCU Eddie Brock becomes Venom. We do need a proper Spider-Man/Venom storyline after Spider-Man 3 did it terribly. 
Now, the other idea is having Spider-Man face off against the Hobgoblin and the Kingpin, and this storyline could also include Daredevil. The film could be Spider-Man fighting Hobgoblin and Kingpin, with both trying to kill each other. We could have Roderick Kingsley frame Ned as the Hobgoblin, which could also mean that Ned gets killed by Roderick, which would be very sad to see. Still, this would be a great Spider-Man story in which we finally get Hobgoblin adapted and seeing Spider-Man fight Kingpin and teaming up with Daredevil and Black Cat. Like Black Cat, for example, hates Hobgoblin because he framed her dad as the Cat Burglar. 

So that's what I want to see in the next Spider-Man film.
Let me know what you think.











No comments:

Post a Comment