My thoughts on the Blade film getting cancelled and Mahershala Ali leaving.
So Mahershala Ali has announced that he will not be playing Blade anymore, and I don't blame him. Marvel screwed him over for about six years; he was promised a film, but it never materialized. I don't blame Mahershala Ali for leaving after all the waiting, and all these excuses of, like, the scripts were bad and let me tell ya some of them involved sidelining Blade like the MCU normally does. So yeah, Mahershala Ali leaving Blade, I don't blame him because Kevin admitted he messed up. Still, I hope Mahershala Ali goes on to make better films, and they actually commit to it and don't break their promises. Still, I have a feeling Marvel will eventually make a Blade film, and I would recommend Damson Idris as Blade, but as Deadpool and Wolverine's Blade said.
Still, I feel for Mahershala Ali; he’s a great actor, and they screwed him around. I wish him the best, and I hope he gets that franchise he deserves. Let me know what you think do you Mahershala Ali deserved better? Let me know.



No comments:
Post a Comment