My thoughts on the Clone Saga TV Series.
We are getting a Scarlet Spider TV series or a Clone Saga TV series. The series will focus on both Ben and Kaine as the main characters, and if it's anything like Noir, they will likely remove the clone idea or include it as the two try to uncover the truth of their origins.
Now, the Clone Saga is an infamous Spider-Man story from the 90s, and it was either hated or, nowadays, fans are more forgiving of it because after One More Day, Zeb Wells, and other bad storylines lately, we have come to forgive it. Also, everyone loved Ben Reilly; they brought back Norman Osborn, and later Kaine. So I am excited for the Clone Saga show, and I've done fan casts and ideas for a Scarlet Spider for a long time. If you read my Spider-Man movie ideas, I adapt the Clone Saga in the fifth film. So it's finally happening; we are getting a Scarlet Spider adaptation.
Now I don't know if they will cast two actors to play both Ben and Kaine since they are clones of Peter. It's best to get two actors to play them, and they already have a showrunner, Kelvin Yu. He's made some good shows; it's in good hands with him. This show will also be about two brothers who fight a lot, but work together.
Like Ben, I can see being the good brother, and Kaine is the bad brother. I also hope they include characters and villains we haven't seen yet get adapted on screen.
No doubt the Jackal will be the main villain of the show because he created Ben and Kaine, so yeah, he will no doubt be the main villain of the show.
So yeah, those are my thoughts on the Clone Saga show, and I am excited for it. Hey, after Spider-Noir, I want to see more Spider-Man projects that are not Spider-Man or Spider-Woman. So I'm looking forward to seeing Clone Saga, and I also read that Tom Holland wants to adapt it in the next film, and they almost did in Brand New Day.
Let me know what you think, and are you excited for more Spider-Man standalone projects like this?






No comments:
Post a Comment