My thoughts on Mason Thames as Nightwing
Recently, it has been revealed online that Mason Thames will play Dick Grayson/first Robin/Nightwing/Batman in the upcoming Dynamic Duo film. The film will also include Jason Todd, Batgirl, Batman, and Red Hood as the villain. The cast has also been revealed, though it's rumored that Logan Kim will play Jason Todd, Marsai Martin was cast as Barbara Gordon, Lee Pace is playing Red Hood (basically the Joker before he became the Joker), and Chris Pine is in talks to voice Batman in the film. Now it has been said that the Dynamic Duo is in its own universe; it's an Elseworlds, but I have a feeling, seeing how the DCU is going right now. They might change that and bring it into the DCU, and Gunn did say the actors who voice the characters in the animated stuff will play them in live action. So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce Mason and Marsai are going to play Nightwing and Batgirl in Brave and the Bold. Still, he will do a great job; he's a big fan of the character, so that's a good sign. Also, I don't know if Chris Pine is the right choice to play Batman, though, I can't see it.

.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment