Monday, 7 September 2026

Tony Review


Tony Review 

So I saw Tony, and here is my review...This was a great film, but it's very triggering. The film is based on the life of Anthony Bourdain, the famous chef who we all know from Parts Unknown. The film explores how he ended up in the restaurant business. I will say Tony does some questionable things in the opening, and he does a lot s you won't like, but he grows to be a better person. The film had some funny moments, and a lot of scenes that get to ya. Like, there are moments when you don't like Tony, but he later grows on you in the film because we all know Anthony went on to do great things, even though, sadly, he took his own life.
The cast of the film did a great job; Dominic Sessa was fantastic as Anthony Bourdain, Antonio Banderas was great, Emilia Jones was great, Leo Woodall was great; the whole cast was great. I really enjoyed this film, and I give it an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment