Monday 13 February 2023

My Thoughts on the Flash Trailer and why I won't see it.

 

So I saw the Flash Trailer, and here are my thoughts. I love how Michael Keaton is back as Batman. His return looks fantastic. I like how Zod is back as the villain, but it also confirms that Clark Kent was killed by Zod. They introduce Kara Kent. I think she could work in the film, but it's disappointing that Henry isn't getting a proper send-off like Ben's Batman will be in the movie. I am told they reshot certain scenes because we are getting a complete DCU reboot after this film.  
I can't deny it's incredible seeing Keaton again as Batman.
I especially love the line, "Yeah. I'm Batman."
Seeing Keaton again in action was awesome, and Keaton is one aspect of the movie that many people will see. No doubt, he will steal the show, and I hope for at least a Batman Beyond movie with him as the lead.
However, even though I think it's great to have Keaton as Batman, I'm still not going to see this movie in theatres.
Now we all know the Ezra Miller drama, and out of respect for the people he hurt, I will not see it out of respect for them. Now I'm not stopping anyone from seeing this movie because I know some people will see it out of respect for the director, Keaton, Sasha, and the rest who made it. 
I respect that, but they also know about Ezra's horrible actions and need to answer for them.
Now does this mean I won't ever watch the film? No, I will watch the movie when it's available on Crave. 
 Who knows how this movie will turn out? It could be good or bad. However, this film will restart the DC Universe. I think they will likely recast Flash after this film which I hope they do. 
So that's my thoughts on the Flash trailer.
What did you think? Again if you want to see the movie, that's fine, or if you don't want to because of Ezra's crimes, that's fine too. 









No comments:

Post a Comment