Friday 24 February 2023

Cocaine Bear review

 

My review of Cocaine Bear.
So I saw Cocaine Bear last night, and here's my review of it...I enjoyed this film. It's such a fun film to watch, and this was directed by Elizabeth Banks. I don't like Elizabeth Banks, but she did a great job with this film. This is based on the actual events of a bear that finds cocaine and goes crazy. The film had some funny and gruesome moments. The cast in the movie all did a good job, and this was one of the last films to star Ray Liotta, who sadly passed away last year. This film was so much fun to watch; the bear is not evil like she's not. I really enjoyed this film, and you will have a good time watching it. Overall I give Cocaine Bear 8 out of 10. It's a fun movie to watch. Go see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment