Saturday 22 April 2023

My Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Once and Always Review

So I saw Power Rangers Once and Always. Here's my review of it...I had a fun time watching this. This film is so nostalgic. You will have a blast from the past with this movie. It's great seeing most of the original cast members of the first series. I think it's great to see Billy and Zack back as the Blue Ranger and Black Ranger again. The film also introduces Trini's daughter Minh played by Charlie Kersh. She's one of the best characters and learns being a hero isn't about getting revenge but about doing the right thing and saving a life. I enjoyed this film because it makes you feel like a kid again watching this. I think everyone did a good job playing their characters, and I got to tell ya, it's very nostalgic seeing the dino Megazord again, and the effects were better this time. 
It's so nostalgic to see all these actors again. 
They made our childhood awesome.
I give this film an 8 out of 10 and heads up, it's only 55 minutes, but it's a good movie to watch. I also loved the tribute dedicated to Jason David Frank and Thuy Trang, with the words Once a Ranger, Always Ranger. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment