Sunday 30 July 2023

Haunted Mansion Review

 

My Haunted Mansion Review.


So I saw Haunted Mansion on Saturday, and here is my review of it...I had fun with this movie. Like this movie is way better than Eddie Murphy's Haunted Mansion. This film had good scary moments and some moments that made me laugh. I love this film's cast like Lakeith Stanfield, Rosario Dawson, Tiffany Haddish, Owen Wilson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jared Leto, and I have to say you can't go wrong with Danny Devito. 

The film is about a tour guide named Ben, played by LaKeith. Who helps a single mom and her son who are trapped in this haunted mansion, and if you leave the mansion, the ghosts will follow you and tell you to go back to the mansion. It's an exciting take on the Haunted Mansion. I like what this film was doing.
Also, the characters in the film are all likeable, and some of them you feel for because they have lost people close to them. The film does address grief and mourning those we had lost and wish we could see again.
I mean, the film does have some issues, like too much product placement was annoying, but overall I still enjoy this film. I thought the film's villain was good, and he was scary too. 
This film does have some scary moments that work for a family film, and some scenes made me jump. 
Jared Leto plays the villain in the film, and Jared Leto did a great job playing the Hatbox Ghost.
He's from the ride at the Disney parks. 
Overall I had a fun time with this movie, and this film gets you into the Halloween spirit. So enjoy the summer before we get into the Halloween spirit in two months. 
I give Haunted Mansion a 6 out of 10, and it's just a fun movie, and that's all it needs to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment