Tuesday 1 August 2023

Simpsons Top Six Favourite Moe Szyslak Episodes

 

(Google Image)
Top Six Moe Szyslak Episodes.

I haven't done a Simpsons blog in a while, so here are my top Six favorite Moe episodes because Moe is my favorite character on the Simpsons.

"I'm so desperately lonely."  
Moe is just awesome. He has some of the best episodes, and you can't but love this guy.
I've gotten to see Hank Azaria, but I didn't talk to him, but I saw him at a hotel once. I did say hi, and he said hi back. 

So here are my top five favorite Moe episodes.


6. Moe'Na Lisa
Moe'Na Lisa is an episode where Lisa discovers Moe's a talented poet, and in the episode, Homer forgets it's Moe's birthday and just wants to be with friends on his birthday. Moe shows that he clearly wants a family. In the episode, they go to Vermont for a poetry conference, but Moe decides to take all the credit because he feels he will lose respect for these poetics since Lisa helps Moe with his poems. Lisa is angry with Moe until Moe sees how he hurt her and apologizes to her for what he did. They become friends again, and I love the JK Simmons cameo as Jonah Jameson. 

5. Moe Baby Blues 
Moe Baby Blues is when Moe saves Maggie from falling off a bridge, and he bonds with Maggie. However, Homer gets jealous and concerned that Moe is more of a father to Maggie them him. One thing I found very funny was when Moe tells Maggie the story of the Godfather, he tells a baby about the Godfather. When I was ten, my grandpa made me watch The Godfather. In this episode, Moe does obese about Maggie, but in the end, he saves Maggie again from a stand-off with Fat Tony. The episode ends with Maggie, Moe, Homer, and Moe's ham hanging out. This episode was funny to watch, and it shows Moe would be a good dad. I also did find it funny when Moe gives Maggie a Moe Play Tavern with toy drunks. It's so funny. Also, Grandpa is on drugs running naked, and Marge has to help him. 

4. Dumbbell Indemnity 
In this episode, Moe tries to find love in his life, and he has no luck until he meets a florist named Renee, played by Helen Hunt. The two of them fall in love, and Moe wants Homer to destroy his car to get the insurance to spend time with Helen and later take her to Hawaii. However, Homer gets arrested after he fails to get his car hit by the train. Moe decides to take Renee, but he feels guilty about leaving Homer in prison, and even Renee wants him to help Homer. However, sadly Moe tells them they bail Homer out and then fake their own deaths resulting in Renee leaving Moe. After that, Homer escapes, and he and Moe fight due to the fire at Moe's Tavern. The two of them are saved by Barney and Homer, and Moe becomes buds again and uses the Simpson house to keep his bar alive. 

3. Pymoelion  
This is one of my favorites because Moe gets plastic surgery. After all, the Duff Caleander put a sticker on his face because he was so ugly despite winning the duff fest competition. I love the episode's opening because Homer sets the fire alarm off so everyone can go early to Duff Fest. Moe gets plastic surgery, and he's so good-looking now he gets cast as Dr. Tad Winslow in a soap opera. However, after Moe reads a script that says his character dies, it turns out it's just a dream, and Moe gets fired, and his face reverts to its old self. I love how in the end, Moe questions why his face reverted to its old self and why he didn't make a third face. Good break the fourth-wall joke.


2. The Homer They Fall 
I already mentioned this episode in my top ten favorite Simpsons episodes. So you already know about this episode because we see Moe being a great friend to Homer and saving his life from his boxing match. 


Honorable Mentions 
Top Goon 
This is a new Simpsons episode, and I must say Moe is a real dad to Nelson. I found it funny because Moe was dating Nelson's mom until his real dad came back, and Moe thought he was part of the family, but nah. In this episode really becomes a dad to Nelson and inspires him to be a goon in their hockey game.


Eeny Teeny Maya, Moe
In this episode, Moe dates a little person, and sadly it does end well, but hey, in a future episode, the two of them get together. Moe proposes to her, but no wedding episode yet until the strike is over.  

I Won't Be Home For Christmas
I mentioned this episode in the Christmas episode list. I included it because it shows Homer being a friend of Moe. After all, he's all alone for Christmas. 

King Leer
In this episode, we meet Moe's family, who owns a Mattress store. Moe's dad is voiced by the late Ray Liotta, and it's a pretty good episode. 

My favorite Moe episode is...


1. Flaming Moe's

Flaming Moe is the best Moe episode. We see a drink Homer makes, and Moe takes credit for it. His bar becomes so popular, and Moe is making millions. Bart also tries to prank call Moe, but for the first time, it fails as Huge Jazz is a real guy. In the episode, Homer is angry at Moe for taking credit for something he made, and at first, he tries a new bar that doesn't work and can't sue Moe. Homer goes crazy, and Moe is about to sign a contract and share the profits with Homer because of his girlfriend, Colette. However, Homer, full of anger against Moe, reveals the secret ingredient, and Moe loses that big deal. Still, Moe and Homer remain friends, and this episode had Aerosmith. One of my favorite moments is Moe singing with Aerosmith.  To me, this episode is the best Moe episode, and it still holds up even if it's 32 years old. 


So those are my top six favorite Moe Szyslak episodes. Let me know what you think? Moe, to me, is one of the best characters in the Simpsons, and the show would suck without him. He also saved Bart, Lisa, and the kids who got strained on that island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment