Wednesday 23 August 2023

Rebel Moon and Why I'm excited to watch it.

 

Rebel Moon and Why I'm Excited.

So I saw the trailer for Rebel Moon, and I have to tell ya, this movie has excited me. It's an original story for once, and it looks promising, like a good SCI Fi, Seven Samurai-inspired movie. Originally, Zack Synder pitched this as a Star Wars film, but it didn't go through, and that's a good thing. Knowing Disney, they would screw it up somehow. This movie has excellent action; they have their own lightsabers or beam swords, and the characters look interesting. I'm really excited to watch Rebel Moon this December, and I'm excited to watch Part 2 in April. I do hope this film is good and inspires more original ideas in the future. So I'm excited about this more than Dune Part 2. Also, the cast in this film all look great, and I hope the characters are excellent and likable, relatable, and have flaws. Not to mention, the CGI is way better than the MCU's CGI. So yeah, I'm very excited about this film, and I'm glad part 2 got made before the strike, so I got something exciting to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment