Saturday 5 August 2023

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem Review.

 

My Review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem.

So I saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem, and here's my review of it...I love it. I had a great time with this film like. The animation was excellent, and the fight scenes were awesome too. Now if you're a big fan of the Ninja Turtles, you may not like some changes they make to certain characters, so heads up, there are changes they make you won't like. However, despite that, the film was a lot of fun to watch, and it's about time we got an excellent Ninja Turtles film. 
The film's cast did a good job like. The actors who played Leo, Ralph, Mikey, and Donn-ie were good. Although I admit I didn't like Donnie's voice because he sounded more like a kid than a teen, the actor will get older in the next film. 
Splinter is voiced by Jackie Chan, and he does a great job, although there will be changes to Splinter's origin, so heads up, you may or may not like it.
In the film, voiced by Ayo Edebiri, April did a great job playing April O'Neil.
I will admit I didn't like the design for the character, but overall, the character was cool, and there is a funny moment that happens to her.

Now the villain of the film isn't Shredder. Instead, it's Superfly voiced by Ice Cube, and I got to tell ya, he was a good villain, and the mutants were good too. The characters are voiced by many talented actors like Paul Rudd, John Cena, Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Hannibal Buress, Natasia Demetriou, and Post Malone. As well Maya Rudolph and Giancarlo Esposito
Overall I really enjoyed this film. This is the best Ninja Turtles film we've gotten, but I still hope for a good live-action adaptation of the series. If they make a live-action Ninja Turtles please make it Deadpool meets Batman Begins.
I give Mutant Mayhem a
9 out of 10. 
After you see this movie, you should go have some pizza because, after a Ninja Turtles film, you got to have Pizza.
Cowabunga!



No comments:

Post a Comment