Monday 28 August 2023

Pai Review

 

PAI Review

So this weekend, I went to PAI, a Thai restaurant in Toronto, and I got to tell you this was one of the best restaurants in Toronto. The food was terrific, and the restaurant was excellent from the inside.  

The bar at PAI was cool, and the drinks were great, too. Me and my girlfriend sat at the bar, and we winged it because it's hard to get a reservation at PAI. 

The Thai Pad I ordered was unique, and I know it looks sloppy in this photo, but I was already eating and loved it. It's a 10 out of 10. My girlfriend ordered the Gaeng Panang, and she said it was great. 

The Pork Skewers were out of this world. It was like eating a rib off a stick instead of a bone.  

I highly recommend this place if you're ever in Toronto because the food there is incredible. 
I give it a 10 out of 10. 


No comments:

Post a Comment