Wednesday 23 August 2023

My Top 5 Actors to play Batman in the DCU

 

My top 5 actors I could see playing Batman in the DCU.

With the writers and actors strike happening, we were not getting anything for a while. Hell, Gunn has even said that we are not getting Brave and the Bold updates for a bit. Gunn also says they are miles away from casting Batman in the DCU. There was a rumor that John Krasinski was in talks for the role, but James denied it. He said there are no casting updates until the strikes are over. 

So here are my top five actors I could see playing Batman in the DCU. 
Also, for Batman, my casting age would be in the early 30s to early 40s.


5. Aidan Turner 
Aidan Turner is a weird choice because he's my top choice to take over James Bond. He looks skinny, but he can work out. He was great in the Hobbit films, and I am told he was great on the show Being Human. Aidan, I think, could pull off a good Batman. He's done more serious work in the past, and I think he would be a fine choice.

4. Richard Madden 
Richard Madden is one of my favorite actors. I loved him in Game of Thrones and loved him in The Bodyguard. He has been another popular choice for the character, and I think he deserves better after that awful Eternals film. Richard does have the right look to be Bruce Wayne. Richard is about 37 years old. 

3. Scott Eastwood 
I know Scott is my top choice to play Wolverine, but I think Scott would be an exciting choice to play Batman. His dad, Clint, almost played Batman once in a Paul Dini live-action Batman Beyond movie idea. Scott would be a good choice because he has potential as well. He was in the Suicide Squad, the bad one, not the good one. So, I think he deserves another shot in the DCU. Scott is 37 years old. 

2. Jack O'Connell 
Now, if Gunn is looking for an actor close to David Corenswet's age as he is Superman. Jack here is 33 years old, and David is 30 years old. Jack is an outstanding actor, one of my top choices because of his performance in Unbroken. He was terrific in that film. So yeah, I would choose Jack as a possible actor to play Batman. I think he can pull it off. 

1. Jensen Ackles 
Now Jensen Ackles is a fan favorite to play the DCU Batman and let's face it, he's already played Batman in animated films like Long Halloween. Plus, this picture of Jensen as Batman for cosplay he did, and let me tell ya, he would be a great choice. 
Now granted, Jensen is 45 years old, so he might be too old, but he looks great for his age and is fantastic in the Boys. Jensen would be a great choice to play Batman, and I'm sure he would do it, but it depends if they don't want an older Batman but a more experienced Batman, like year 8, and is close to Superman's age. 
So those are My Top Five Actors to play Batman in the DCU.
Now, it is likely we won't see any news announcements of casting since the strikes.
I support both strikes, and I hope it ends, the actors and writers get better pay, and change comes to Hollywood, where they go back to the story and character-driven projects. 
Let me know your thoughts and who you want to see play Batman in the Brave and the Bold. 





No comments:

Post a Comment