Wednesday 2 August 2023

My Thoughts of Gal Gadot on remaining as Wonder Woman in the DCU.

 

My thoughts on Gal Gadot returning as Wonder Woman in the DCU.

So it's been announced by Gal Gadot herself that she is returning for Wonder Woman 3, and it will be in the DCU. So Gal will remain the Wonder Woman of the DCU. It's funny, isn't it? They got rid of Henry Cavil and Ben Affleck as Superman and Batman. Yet we are getting a new Superman played by David Corenswet, and a new Batman for Brave and the Bold, either played by Jensen Ackles, Scott Eastwood, or Jack O'Connell. 

To be honest, Jensen would be a great Batman, even though he's in his 40s now.

So my thoughts on Gal returning I'm okay with it like she is a good Wonder Woman, but at the same time, since this will be a reset of the DCU. They should have recast the character since they will be doing that with Batman, Superman, and Flash. Still, I would rather keep Gal as Wonder Woman than Amber Heard and Ezra Miller as Mera and Flash because Gal Gadot is a good person, unlike those two. 
However, if you're making Wonder Woman 3, here's what they need to do.

1. Write a better story. 
2. Get a better director since Patty is out. Get someone like Bryce Dallas Howard or anyone good in general. 
3. I would suggest adapting the War Torn arc, and you can have Paradise Lost set that storyline up.
4. Recon 84, like the third film, should be a soft reboot. It's a sequel and a soft reboot.
5. Bring back Steve Trevor but make him an agent of ARGUS. 
6. Give us a better villain or redo Cheetah but make her a better villain. Make her into Wonder Woman's Joker. 

So that's my thoughts on Gal returning as Wonder Woman.
I feel mixed about her coming back because I do like Gal Gadot, but I still feel like they should have recast the character along with Superman, Batman, and many more characters. Still, I hope Wonder Woman 3 is a better film than 84 because I hated 84. 
Let me know what you think? Are you happy about Gal returning as Wonder Woman, or would you instead they had just recast the character like Superman and Batman?


No comments:

Post a Comment